CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a difference a day makes!

I know we are supposed to have peaks and valleys in our training . . . and after my valley yesterday, I'm glad today was part way up the hill.

10 miles at WC with TG40 with my new Garmin. Ave pace around 10:30 (although we started and finished at the same time and ran next to each other, our Garmins were slightly different) and my legs felt MOUNTAINS better than yesterday.

After a quick set of eight 20 second striders, we headed to the pool finished our long workout with an easy 2000 yards.

Result - feeling much more optimistic about White Lake.

1 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

You are going to be awesome at Pink Lake! All I can say is that my legs are happy to not have to run today!